Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Traveling

I like visiting new places. I get to see and do things that are different from what I usually experience. When I travel, I have the chance to explore, learn, and grow! Not only do I meet new people, but I get to have some good quality family bonding time! Trips always have some adventures awaiting, whether I go across the globe, or a few hours away.

Recently I went to San Francisco with my family. We had a really good time! Here's some photos!


These sealions were hanging out on one of the piers honking and posing for tourists snapping pics. Don't they look cute?



This is the Chinatown of San Francisco. It has lots of cute, quaint shops to browse. I loved the lanterns hanging in the streets!



Yosmite, a beautiful national park about four and a half hours away from San Fran, truly displays God's amazing creations!



Do you like to travel?

What are some neat desinations you've been to?

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures! I have never actually been around the country, I have been to Chicago and Florida mostly, and I must say I just love the beach! It's my favorite place that I've been to. :)

    Abby :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, I love that there were sea lions just chilling, waiting for their pictures to be taken :D
    Beautiful pictures...San Francisco is one of those spots on my list of places to see someday.
    It's awesome that you had such a good time! ;D

    ~Lauren :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are those your photographs? They really show how beautiful each of those destinations are.
    I live in Australia so I haven't been to San Francisco :( I've been to a few amazing places in Australia (mostly mountains and beaches), and I've been to Vietnam, which was really wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to hear you had a good time! :) Great pictures of San Francisco.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3/2/11

    I love traveling, but don't get to travel often. :( I would love to visit San Fransisco!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. you took beautiful pics. In fact....I know....it was hard to pull the camera out of your hands...☺☺☺ so glad you had fun.

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley