Tuesday, August 14, 2012

The Path I'm Walking On


In every chapter of my life, there’s always a choice to make.
Between the wide and narrow road, which one do I take?

I could easily play it safe, and follow with the rest.
Instead I’ll stand out, and show how much I’m blessed.

Because I have so many things, like Your love and grace.
I want it to be known, faith is my rock and base.

Let the world see my life, feel drawn to live like me too.
I want my every action, to reflect nothing but You.

Jesus, I ask You to help me, to choose to ‘fight the good fight.’
I want to be that person, the one to spread your light.

I walk along the thin trail, fully ready and prepared.
Use me so I’ll be remembered, as ‘the girl who dared.’

Pull, stretch and shape me, into who I was meant to be.
I know Your plan is perfect, even when I cannot see.

Some may think I’m silly, that the wide path is the one.
I disagree, ‘cause they don’t know, I’m following the Son.

4 comments:

  1. Did you write this? It's beautiful! I hope this may be true for my life, too.
    That's a gorgeous photo. =)

    Thanks for sharing!
    Blessings.
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful blog and your thoughts :)
    Best wishes
    Evia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful words and photo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Spectacular! Thanks for leaving a comment!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley