it's a new year. another chapter in the book of life. a chance to change things. the future. it's many things. and i'm looking forward to it. looking forward to what adventures i'll experience. the places i'll go, the things i'll see. all the fun memories to be made. the giggles and laughs and smiles i'll share. the journeys that are in store for me. everything.
but before the clock strikes midnight, i still have some time. time to think about this past year. the milestones i've passed. the things i've achieved. how far i've come. i can also think about my plans for the new year. resolutions and such. so here's a list of some things i'd like to work on/do in the new year:
- read my bible more often and spend more time with God
- go on a big trip somewhere super duper fantastic
- not procrastinate as much with my homework and other things
- maybe get a small job to make some extra spending money
- post more often, ideally at least once a week
- spend my time more productively and wisely
- learn to not be afraid to take risks and chances
- keep on writing and loving it
- live a courageous and bold life for God
What are your goals for the new year?
Happy New Year Everyone!