Monday, September 26, 2011

you want to know more about me?


Hey guys, sorry I haven't posted in so long. I've been trying to write the perfect About Me post, but nothing was coming to mind, no inspiration. So I've decided to have you guys ask me questions and I'll answer them in a post for you all. I know this has been done on a lot of other blogs, but I think it's a cool idea and will give it a try. So ask away my lovely followers! You can ask me as many questions as you like! Just a couple of things, no personal questions about where I live or my family and stuff, and I can choose not to answer your question if I don't want to. Alright, now you may ask away!

7 comments:

  1. Hey cool idea!
    Okay, here is my questions for you ;)
    What is your favorite color?
    What do you want to be when you grow up?
    If you could go anywhare right now, regardless of the cost, where would you go?
    If you had all the money in the world, what would you do with it?
    Is there any important person (past or present)that you would want to meet?

    Those are just what popped into my head! I hope they are okay ;)

    {Rebekah Brielle}

    ReplyDelete
  2. What is your favorite movie at the moment?
    Would you consider yourself an active person?
    Favorite color?
    Animal that you would like to have as a pet?
    What are you scared of?
    Something that always brightens your day?
    Mexican or Italian food?
    Something random about you that most people think is strange?
    Type of music you enjoy?
    How would you describe your fashion style?

    I hope I have given you at least a couple questions to work with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have any pets?

    melissa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Whats the farthest you've been away from home?
    Is you could die your hair, what color would you die it?
    ~Kimmi

    ReplyDelete
  5. My question....the same as Mahina's...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to hear the answers to the above questions!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What time period would you like to live in, and/or in what part of the world? Why?

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley