Monday, February 20, 2012

it's my birthday (and photo contest winner)

I remember writing my 15th birthday post like it was yesterday. Well, a year has past and now I'm 16! I can't believe it! That means soon I'll be driving! Today has been really great. Since it's Family Day, I didn't have to go to school. We were going to go to the movie theater to see Journey 2, but it was sold out, so instead we ate TCBY frozen yogurt and watched a movie at home. I look forward to this new chapter of my life and hope that God does great things with me!

via weheartit

----------------------------------------------------------------------

And now it's time to announce the winner of my photography contest! But I'd just like to say that all three entries were really good. Thanks to those who entered! Drum roll please!
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Leah from The Narrow Path!
Here's her photo:
(the theme was love)

Congratulations! Just email me at chinagirl7123@gmail.com with your mailing info so I can sent you the two pairs of earrings!

11 comments:

  1. happpyy birthday!!!!! (: and congrats!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely photo, and happy birthday, Shelley! May God greatly bless you this year.
    Talia
    girlzofgod.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday! I hope you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous20/2/12

    Happy birthday, Shelley!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HAPPY BIRTHDAY! wow, i am sure it WAS yesterday i said happy fifteenth. that's an awesome photo -- nice photography, Leah!
    ooh, in christ alone is playing on your blogpod -- i love it.
    sounds like a great day. i hope you have a beautiful year and love Jesus even more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shelly - Happy Birthday to you girl! Hope you have a great day. Sandie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday dear ('\/') Shelley ('\/'). Happy Birthday to you! Happy 16th Birthday ('\/') Shell ('\/')!

    May God bless you ('\/') Shelley ('\/')!
    Birdies, Birdies!

    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm so glad you had a good birthday celebration :D Happy belated birthday! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah! Thank you so much! Yee hee!

    Happy birthday! I hope you had an amazing day!

    Blessings,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope you had a really lovely birthday! : )

    ~*Chantelle*~

    ReplyDelete
  11. YAY! Happy Sweet 16:D

    -Mina;)

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley