Thursday, April 26, 2012

you're off to great places, today is your day

Yes, yes it is indeed! Today I am going away. Going to some awesome places that I've wanted to go to for a while. And I can't believe I'm actually going. I'm going to Europe! To be specific, London, Paris, and Amsterdam! Hurray! Yippy! Anyways, I didn't schedule any posts or arrange any guest posters, so my blog will be kinda empty. But in 2 weeks I will be back and have lots of pictures to share with you all! So until then, bye bye!

Above pictures are from Weheartit.

7 comments:

  1. How Exciting!!! I hope you have a great time in Europe! sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pictures you take there!

    <3 Laura

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay YAY YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Have a good time!!!! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Screams* Wow your going to Europe?
    LUCKY YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Have fun, {}..{} Shelley {}..{}!
    Bring us some good pics (and don't forget gifts for yourself!)
    =^..^= Hunteress =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's sound really exciting!
    I am looking forward to seeing how it goes.
    I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip!

    I can't wait to see photos. =)

    Blessings,
    Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! That is SO exciting! Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  6. what!what!what! no way! aahhh! how awesome! ahhh! no way!! ahh! wooo! aaahhh!

    no jokes, those are the only words in my head right now.
    have the best time.
    and say hi to the queen for me!

    ReplyDelete

I ♥ comments! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I really appreciate them! Please keep them positive! ☺

~Shelley