(The winner of my summer themed giveaway is Sierra!)
Everyone has goals, set achievements, hopes and dreams. We like to explore, discover and learn new things. When my time here on earth is up, I want to be content with the things I've done and the way I've spent my time. I want to feel full and accomplished, not wishing I had done more with my life. So here is my bucket list. These are the things I want to do before I die. This list isn't very long yet because I just started it, but I will add to it as time goes on, and maybe even post it again once more is added to it.
- Visit Paris, and see the Eiffel Tower
- Be kissed on the lips mid-sentence
- Organize an event to raise money for charity
- Save a life
- Use my time to help others, to accumulate over 300 volunteer hours before I finish high school
- Go to Israel and float in the Dead Sea
- Have 10 writing pieces or photos published in some way
- Reach over 150 followers on this blog
- To pull an all-nighter with friends for fun
- Swim with dolphins
Linking up with Polka Dot, entering in her bucket list themed giveaway! Go check it out, there's a bunch of great prizes to win!